Well, for a second time I have been nominated for the Sunshine Bloggers Award. Last time, I answered this on my BlackAnt blog, so this time I will respond from here – where I have my political posts as well as my attempts at writing fiction and short stories!
This is really quite simple: first, I thank the person that nominated me, and then I nominate and pass on the award to 11 bloggers that I consider fit the criteria. This is a fantastic way that we recognise bloggers who may otherwise fly under the radar, unnoticed.
Additionally, the person that nominated me has given me 11 questions to answer, which I will do below. I will then come up with 11 questions that those nominated by me are to complete and post when they nominate their bloggers!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nominations
Gratitude & Appreciation
I want to acknowledge and say a big thank you to Mari for considering and nominating me for this award! I hope you will check out her blog and share with others one of her posts that inspires you.
- Mari the Illustrious, I am Mari. You can see her nomination & response here: https://i–am–mari.blogspot.com/2019/10/sunshine-blogger-award.html
- What’s your favourite film of all time? Lord of the Rings – Fellowship of the Ring
- Do you like cold drinks or warm drinks? Without a doubt, hot drinks. You will always find water on my desk (room temperature) and hot cocoa. That’s my go-to when I am writing.
- Is summer or spring better? I love spring – I’m allergic to daffodils and possibly other pollens, but I love spring!
- What are you watching on Netflix right now? I am re-watching the 5 seasons of Ertugrul, a Turkish series that takes place in the 1300s. I am fascinated by the culture, the religions and the history.
- Any road trip tips? If you are travelling for days on end, then make every third day a rest day. Stay somewhere and just do short trips. The actual travel days, make sure that you pick picturesque places to stop to eat, walk and rest your legs!
- What’s your favourite song right now? On repeat like crazy. Disturbed – the Sound of Silence
- Do you think being single is abnormal? Not at all.
- How long are your creative hours? Do you use a time block or do you just do blogging/writing whenever you feel like it? I have all kinds of crazy hours – for example, today I woke up at 3.20 a.m. and wrote for a couple of hours. But other days I will write normal working hours.
- Make it pink or blue? Blue.
- How would you prepare for a zombie apocalypse? Full on prepper – food, water & weapons!
- Cold weather or warm weather? Definitely warmer, although there’s nothing like cold weather and a little bit of snow skiing!
I am choosing to nominate the following 11 bloggers and their blogs:
- The recreational hobbyist: https://recreationalhobbyist.com/ (https://twitter.com/RHobbyist)
- Shannon Lang: https://mamashanloves.com/ (https://twitter.com/mamashanloves)
- Diana: https://www.forevermylittlemoon.com/ (https://twitter.com/forevermymoon)
- Mariam: https://www.bossbabechroniclesblog.com/ (https://twitter.com/thebossbabeblog)
- Miss Pinnock: https://teachertalks.blog/ (https://twitter.com/misspinnock2)
- Martin Baker: http://www.gumonmyshoe.com/ (https://twitter.com/GumOnMyShoeBook)
- Izzy Matias: https://izzymatias.com/ (https://twitter.com/izzmatias)
- Michelle Chai: https://daisybutter.com/ (https://twitter.com/winyeemichelle)
- Harriet: https://www.world-of-calm.com/ (https://twitter.com/AWorldOfCalm)
- Violet: https://violetbuddha.com/ (https://twitter.com/VioletBuddha)
- A secret spring: https://asecretspring.com/ (https://twitter.com/AliLew8)
Getting to know these bloggers:
To help you get to know these bloggers, here are the 11 questions that I have for them:
- When did you start blogging?
- What is your writing inspiration?
- If you had one wish, what would it be?
- Are you a full-time writer/blogger?
- What is your favourite music?
- If you could travel in a time machine where would you go?
- Would you ever bungee-jump or sky-dive?
- Name your favourite dessert.
- In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a friend/relative, watch a movie, or read?
- Who is your hero?
- Three random facts.
Have fun! I hope you enjoy this as much as I have!
Thanks again to Mari for her nomination! I hope you enjoy reading this and other blog posts!